Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It went well...

By Summya Khan

This is it... this is the end of my assignment. Nothing much is left about our university which we have not discussed therefore i prefer writing the end words in this post.

This is almost the end of this semester, of our assignments, classes, happiness and joy. everyone is busy nowadays getting their photo copied notes and striving to get a full attendance...during the last week. yes, this will be the time after which we will be tormented with short attendance lists. Lets see who will be lucky enough to make it there. Good luck folks.

Sahafionline has been a great experience. I got to write stuff i never thought i would ever write about. All in all it has been an interesting blog and i would like to continue with it. I learnt team work and experienced some rough times as well. I am glad at least the "assignment" part has been completed.

Our administrator was a good support who got scolded at times on our behalf. I hope we do not dissappoint her or our teacher. Well, here I end my post and wish to write more in future. Bye! for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment